当前位置: 首页 >热门音乐 >故事点播丨《让我安静五分钟》:体会妈妈的艰辛,培养孩子的独立

故事点播丨《让我安静五分钟》:体会妈妈的艰辛,培养孩子的独立

2021-09-13 18:05:58

宝贝点播:本期故事是由好多小朋友点播的。

小朋友,你有特别想听的故事吗?可以在我们的微信公众号“桔子妈妈讲故事”留言,来分享给大家听哦~

点击上方绿标开始听故事,已支持快进后退。



 故事简介 

 


 妈妈是一家人里面最忙的了,像个永不停止转动的陀螺。今天故事里的大象妈妈也是一样。象妈妈好忙、好累,她很想能有自己的时间,哪怕只有安静五分钟。可是,小象们黏得可紧呢!他们想和妈妈在一起做所有的事情:一起吹笛子、听妈妈讲故事、看漫画、吃蛋糕、泡澡……虽然和孩子们一起很快乐,但是同样却很辛苦。可怜的大象妈妈,要怎样才能安静五分钟呢?




 桔妈说 

 


相信许多妈妈都和大象妈妈一样,一直为了孩子连轴转,几乎没有自己的个人时间。听完这个故事后不妨也问问自己的小宝贝,能不能给妈妈独立的五分钟呢?爱有不同的表达方式,我想每个孩子都会愿意的吧。给自己一点点个人空间,也给孩子们一个机会,让他们学会用这种方式表达对妈妈的爱。这也是爱的练习。

反之,爸爸妈妈们对待慢慢长大的孩子,也要懂得适当的“放手”哦。




 绘 本 欣 赏 



         The children were having breakfast.
         孩子们正在吃早餐。

         This was not a pleasant sight.
         这可不是让人看了会开心的一幕。

         Mrs. Large took a tray from the cupboard.
         庞太太从厨房的柜子里拿出餐盘。

         She set it with a teapot, a milk jug, her favorite cup and saucer, a plate of marmalade toast and a leftover   cake from yesterday. 
         把茶壶、牛奶罐、她最喜欢的茶杯,涂了橘子果酱的烤面包片,还有昨天吃剩的小蛋糕放进餐盘里。

         She stuffed the morning paper into her pocket and sneaked off toward the door. 
         再把报纸塞进口袋,偷偷地往门口走去。



         “Where are you going with tray, Mom?” asked Laura.
         “妈妈,你端着餐盘要去哪里?”萝拉问。

         “To the bathroom,” said Mrs. Large.
         “去浴室”庞太太回答。

         “Why?” asked the other two children. 
         “为什么?”另外两个孩子问。

         “Because I want five minutes' peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That's why.” 
         “因为我想自己一个人安静5分钟”庞太太回答。“就是这样。”



         “Can we come?” asked Lester as they trailed up the stairs behind her.
           孩子们紧跟在庞太太后面爬上楼“我们可以去吗?”

         “No,” said Mrs. Large, “you can't.” 
         “不行”庞太太说“不能跟过来”。

         “What shall we do then?” asked Laura. 
         “那我们要做什么?”萝拉问。

         “You can play,” said Mrs. Large. “Downstairs. By yourselves. And keep an eye on the baby.” 
         “自己在楼下玩,要注意小弟弟的安全。”

         “I’m not a baby,” muttered the little one. 
         “我又不是小婴儿”最小的那个孩子嘟着嘴说。



        Mrs. Large ran a deep, hot bath.
        庞太太很快放了一缸满满的,热热的水。

        She emptied half a bottle of bubble bath into the water, plunked on her shower cap and got in.
        她把半瓶泡泡沐浴精全倒进水里,然后戴上浴帽,“扑通”一声坐进浴缸。

        She poured herself a cup of tea and lay back with her eyes closed. It was heaven. 
        她给自己倒了一杯茶,再闭上眼睛,躺在浴缸里——这就是天堂。



       “Can I play you my tune?” asked Lester.
       “我吹笛子给你听好不好?”莱斯特问。

        Mrs. Large opened one eye. “Must you?” she asked.
        庞太太睁开一只眼睛,说“你一定要吹吗?”

       “I've been practicing,” said Lester, “You told me to. Can I? Please, just for one minute.” 
       “我一直在练习呢”莱斯特说,“是你叫我练习的,可以吗?拜托啦,就一分钟。”

       “Go on then,” sighed Mrs. Large. 
       “那吹吧”庞太太叹了口气。

        So Lester played. He played “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star” three and a half times.
        于是,莱斯特开始吹了。他把《小星星》这首曲子吹了三遍半。



         In came Laura. “Can I read you a page from my reading book?” she asked.
        萝拉进来了。“我可以念一页故事给你听吗?”她问。

       “No, Laura,” said Mrs. Large. “Go on, all of you, off downstairs.”
       “不行萝拉”庞太太说。“出去,你们都到楼下去。”

       “You let Lester play his tune,” said Laura."I heard. You like him better than me. It's not fair.”  
  “你都让莱斯特吹笛子了”萝拉说"我听到了,你比较喜欢他,不喜欢我,这不公平。"

       “Oh, don't be silly, Laura,” said Mrs. Large “Go on then. Just one page.”
       “没有这回事,萝拉”庞太太说“好吧,你念吧,不过只能念一页哦。”

       So Laura read. She read four and a half pages of “Little Red Riding Hood.” 
       于是萝拉开始念。她把《小红帽》这本书念了四页半。



        In came the little one with a trunkful of toys.
       最小的弟弟抱着一鼻子玩具进来了。

      “For you!” he beamed, flinging them all into the bath water. 
      “给你!”他微笑着,把玩具一股脑全都丢进水里。

      “Thank you, dear,” said Mrs. Large weakly. 
      “谢谢你,小宝贝”庞太太有气无力的说。



      “Can I see the cartoons in the paper?” asked Laura.
      “我可以看报纸上的漫画吗?”萝拉问。

      “Can I have the cake?” asked Lester.
      “我可以吃那个蛋糕吗?”莱斯特问。

      “Can I get in with you?” asked the little one. 
      “我可以和你一起泡澡吗?”

       Mrs. Large groaned.
       庞太太发出“哦——哦——”的无奈叹息声。



      In the end they all got in. 
      最后,三个孩子都跳进浴缸了。

      The little one was in such a hurry that he forget to take off his pajamas.
      小弟弟太急了,连睡衣都忘了脱。



      Mrs. Large got out. She dried herself, put on her bathrobe and headed for the door.
      庞太太走出浴缸,她擦干身体,穿上浴袍,准备走出浴室。

     “Where are you going now, Mom?” asked Laura. 
     “你现在要去哪儿,妈妈?”萝拉问。

     “To the kitchen,” said Mrs. Large.
     “去厨房”庞太太说。

     “Why?” asked Lester.
     “为什么?”莱斯特问。

     “Because I want five minutes' peace from all of you,” said Mrs. Large. “That's why.” 
     “因为我想自己一个人安静5分钟”庞太太回答。“就是这样。”



      And off she went downstairs,
      然后,她走下楼,

      where she had three minutes and forty-five seconds of peace before they all came to join her.
      在孩子们还没下楼以前,她安安静静的度过了三分钟又四十五秒。



更多晚安故事:

故事点播丨《肚子好饿的毛毛虫》

点播故事丨《丑小鸭》

 ▽  

个人简介:4岁孩子妈妈,资深自媒体人,

儿童心理咨询师,喜欢研究教育育儿。

欢迎长按识别添加桔妈私人号



如果你每天都给我一个赞,

那我们就是闺蜜了



END -

点击阅读原文,查看文字版